Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Painting Giuseppe at Kennedy Art

We had a lovely bunch of artists for my Portrait Sketch Workshop at Kennedy Art at the weekend, and happily one of my favourite models, Giuseppe, was able to sit for us.
We all worked very hard in spite of the heat and I am delighted to say that everyone achieved really impressive results.

 We are still having lovely weather here in Dublin so we were able to stroll across to nearby St Stephen's Green for déjeuner sur l'herbe.
Happily, my workshops at Kennedy's are proving to be extremely popular.
I'm told that the next one in August is already booked out (although there's always a chance of a late cancellation) so we have scheduled another one on the 14th September.
Contact Kennedy's if you'd like to come along to that one. 
ph  + 353 (1) 475 1749

info@kennedyart.com  

No comments: