Wednesday, July 3, 2013

A Head of Des

Here's a scan of my  painting of Des from the KennedyArt workshop with the background tidied up.
I was able to spend about an hour and a half of the day painting my demo and the rest of the day was spent on one-to-one teaching with the students.
I'm hoping to spend a full two hours on the demo at my next workshop. That one is all booked up but there are places left on the workshop I am doing there in August.
Contact Kennedy's if you would like to join us.
ph  + 353 (1) 475 1749
info@kennedyart.com 

1 comment:

buy runescape gold said...

You set it up so many attractive ideas to cause me to feel feel much better and i also should give back a number of photographs I required! Thanks a lot if you are amusing along with satisfied constantly :Deborah

blade and soul gold
Gold für Diablo 3 Kaufen
Gold On Runescape