Friday, July 13, 2012

A Writer's Retreat


Some of you might have been wondering why there isn't lots of new illustration work going up on the blog. Well I have finally gotten my act together to get on and write my own story, and I have been spending a lot of time developing it.
My publishers like the idea of the project but I have some major revisions to make on my text.
I've got a week in this writer's retreat cottage in the country to try to get on with my rewrites.
It will be just me and the dog, and as there's no TV and no internet I will have no excuses not to get some serious work done.

6 comments:

Sadami said...

ʚ(ˆ◡ˆ)ɞ·.•*•♫°•♫·.•ʚ(ˆ◡ˆ)ɞ

Janiel Miller said...

Ah, that's lovely! Good luck!

Kate said...

The retreat looks lovely. Best of luck for a productive week there. :-)

PJ Lynch said...

Many thanks for the good wishes guys.
I did get a lot done
Very best regards
PJ

PJ Lynch said...

Many thanks for the good wishes guys.
I did get a lot done
Very best regards
PJ

Anonymous said...

This looks so wonderful! I am jealous. The country certainly is a wonderful retreat.