Friday, January 28, 2011

Life Room


A few of my life paintings, including this one of Des, are in a group show opening tomorrow (Tuesday) night at the Bourn Vincent Gallery
Foundation Building, University of Limerick

The drawings and paintings in the show have been selected by Mick O'Dea and Donald Teskey from work produced by various artists at the Drawing Thursday Sessions in the Royal Hibernian School


The exhibition will be opened by Mick O'Dea RHA and Donald Teskey RHA
If you happen to be in the area, go along to the reception. It starts at 5.15pm but alas, I can't make it myself..... I'm still packing boxes.

1 comment:

Sadami said...

Dear PJ,
This work shows an interesting difference to your female nudes. Thank you for sharing. I'm learning a lot. Hope everything goes well for the exhibition.
Kind regards, Sadami